To My Darling Husband

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

tonto1117

Master of the Pit
Original poster
OTBS Member
Jan 25, 2007
ADA, MI
To My Darling Husband,

Before you return from your overseas trip I just want to let you know about the small accident I had with the pick up truck when I turned into the driveway. Fortunately not too bad and I really didn't get hurt, so please don't worry too much about me.

I was coming home from Wal-Mart, and when I turned into the driveway I accidentally pushed down on the accelerator instead of the brake. The garage door is slightly bent but the pick up fortunately came to a halt when it bumped into your car.

I am really sorry, but I know with your kind-hearted personality you will forgive me. You know how much I love you and care for you my sweetheart. I am enclosing a picture for you.

I cannot wait to hold you in my arms again.

Your loving wife.
XXX

/

P.S . Your girlfriend called.

icon_twisted.gif
HEEEEE HEEEE! Got that from a friend last week and loved it
icon_biggrin.gif
! Don't mess with a woman with PMS unless you bring chocolate (and oh yea, roses don't hurt
icon_wink.gif
) and an offer for a backrub. As far as the girlfriend is concerned...
PDT_Armataz_01_40.gif
Let's kick some booty
icon_twisted.gif
!!!
Thanks for the post Theresa! Daun

PDT_Armataz_01_29.gif
Hey, I've got a case of serious TBS DT's which is why hubby and I just finished rubbing our ( looks like ) baby back ribs
icon_smile.gif
. Nice to take out that aggression on a big slab of ribs
PDT_Armataz_01_29.gif
. Plus, we need our strong and lovely ladies to complete this awesome forum don't we
PDT_Armataz_01_37.gif
(hee, Hee )?. Daun

I said it earlier and it still stands... You women have a deep seeded mean streak just itchin to bust out.. Get ready men they're tryin to take over ...
PDT_Armataz_01_41.gif
PDT_Armataz_01_19.gif
. Good joke tonto
icon_wink.gif

Rodger, have you ever tried to herd flies... that would be much easier
biggrin.gif

Really ladies.. we're glad you're here.

Keep Smokin

LOL That's exactly what my sister said!! Tonto sent her this joke yesterday and she had the very same reaction.

bud

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky