Time to start the chilli

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

ewanm77

Smoke Blower
Original poster
Feb 11, 2014
Thought id better get my finger out and make it seeing as it takes a couple of days to make and im away a lot this month.

Got a couple of lbs of brisket and a pork loin with a basic rub nothing to strong on the grill just now with a pear and cherry wood mix mosty pear but had a couple of chunks of cherry kicking about. never got any pics my camera battery is flat but will put up some when its all cooked tonight

You're as bad as my old Mother Ewan, she used to put the Christmas Brussels sprouts on to boil in October :)
Still haven't come up with anything novel to q for the meet, got my hog roast to do this Saturday though.

just October ours have been on since march lol.

the chilli freezes really well and with the weather weve been having I don't know when the next dry day will be.

I thought about doing a leg of lamb with chilli and cream cheese for the meet but I don't know there was so much meat there last year I might just do some sauces and sides

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky