• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Time for more vacuum seal bags

SmokingUPnorth

Smoking UPNorth
Joined Dec 7, 2017
Well I just ran out of my roll of vacuum seal bags. Looked around but can’t find it. Does anyone have a link to the site sponsor who sells them. From what I remember they were a pretty good deal

SmokingUPnorth

Smoking UPNorth
Joined Dec 7, 2017
Found it from Lisa with a coupon code, buy is about $15 for shipping right? That’s almost the price of the roll

Magic Meat

Fire Starter
Joined Jun 25, 2020
Well I just ran out of my roll of vacuum seal bags. Looked around but can’t find it. Does anyone have a link to the site sponsor who sells them. From what I remember they were a pretty good deal
What width are you running ?
I just ran out of bags myself packing some bacon. Got lucky with 2ft piece left when I was done haha, So I dug around on ebay for a while .. found what I think was a decent deal, a guy from Oregon selling 2 roll packs of 11"x50' for $20 with free shipping, look like the better brand name embossed ones too not the cheapo ones. I thought it was a good deal so I doubled my order.. looks like he has quite a few left in stock.
200ft of 11" should keep me busy for a while lol.
Here is the link

Steve H

Smoking Guru
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Feb 18, 2018
On e-bay there is a seller called lemontreefoods
I've bought their precut bags there a few times. Nice quality and 100 quart bags are 19.
00 shipped. They also have pint, gallon, and rolls at good prices.

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.