Time For A Few More Quick Easy Griddle Meals (Lotsa Pics)

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
All looks great again Robert! The "Mad Griddler" perfect name. Keep 'em coming.
Thanks for sharing.

Mike

Awesomely done MG-Rob! Everything looks gut busting delicious as usual....but I really wanna try those fries first. Potatoes on the griddle have been excellent!

Keep ‘em coming!

Sorry I'm so late, but that's some Outstanding looking Vittles you got there, Robert!!!
All of them look like My kind of Meals!!
Great Bear Bait!!
Nice Job!
Like.

Bear

All looks great again Robert! The "Mad Griddler" perfect name. Keep 'em coming.
Thanks for sharing.

Thank you Mike,and you got it buddy. I have quite a few more to post up and more being added almost daily. For some perverse reason I kinda like that moniker. Thank you TNJAKE TNJAKE for starting that :emoji_laughing:

Robert

Reactions: TNJAKE and MJB05615
Awesomely done MG-Rob! Everything looks gut busting delicious as usual....but I really wanna try those fries first. Potatoes on the griddle have been excellent!

Very much appreciate it Joe!! I'm really getting a kick out of this griddle. Options are limitless but I do love the fries cooked on it. Ya just gotta pay attention to them for a few minutes

Robert

Everything looks awesome Robert!
But I’m really into that salad!
Could eat that every night!!

Thank you Al. That salad was a huge hit. We did them another night since this one and loved it every bit as much, but we just love salads around here. That's just an interesting and tasty variation.

Robert

Sorry I'm so late, but that's some Outstanding looking Vittles you got there, Robert!!!
All of them look like My kind of Meals!!
Great Bear Bait!!

No problem being late sir. god knows i'e been late to more than a few of your parties :emoji_wink: Appreciate the kind words though. Seems like you have your 360 that's made quite a splash here and I have my griddle....well it is Summer here. During our 15 minutes of Winter, I love my 360 also, which I have you to thank for.

Robert

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky