TIGER SAUCE SPARE RIBS

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Hawging It

Master of the Pit
Original poster
OTBS Member
Jan 1, 2019
Southeast Mississippi
Greetings all! I wanted to try something different and I love Tiger Sauce so decided to do a rack. Seasoned with Cavenders Greek seasoning then Killer Hogs The BBQ Rub. Smoked with Hickory splits. Started basting the last 30 minutes with the sauce. I have to say they were very good with a nice smoke ring. Take care and keep on smokin!!
B7662B9C-815C-4BFC-8FC7-E0405A59E0CA.jpeg
037A9D3E-966C-4402-AE22-441B76D9A9D3.jpeg
12BDDD0F-29C0-4405-ABCC-9CC2B36B4345.jpeg

BINGO. Those are picture perfect. A longtime BBQ competition pitmaster uses Tiger Sauce during the wrap step. I'm a BBQ judge in my spare time, and I loved those years when cooks experimented with those flavor profiles.

Reactions: Hawging It
BINGO. Those are picture perfect. A longtime BBQ competition pitmaster uses Tiger Sauce during the wrap step. I'm a BBQ judge in my spare time, and I loved those years when cooks experimented with those flavor profiles.
I really liked it. I
I have marinated steaks with it for many years. I will be including it in many other things.

Looks good. I have a bottle some where. Ill have to try it.. JJ

Reactions: Hawging It
I love tiger sauce too, it's hard to find around here locally anymore, in fact thought they stopped making it until i saw it again recently at Publix

Greetings all! I wanted to try something different and I love Tiger Sauce so decided to do a rack. Seasoned with Cavenders Greek seasoning then Killer Hogs The BBQ Rub. Smoked with Hickory splits. Started basting the last 30 minutes with the sauce. I have to say they were very good with a nice smoke ring. Take care and keep on smokin!!View attachment 479409View attachment 479410View attachment 479411
Were you close to a 3- 2- .5 cook with these? Thanks, Charlie

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky