Tiger Sauce for the"2nd rub" before putting the brisket in foil.

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Steve, I appreciate that. Sorry to hear it. The reason I have disappeared is embarrassing. I don't know if it is old age or Covid or what-BUT I can NOT tell if something is smoked or cooked in the oven anymore. I can't TASTE that smoke. Wife can't either..SO I have 2 smokers rusting away. So sad.....about my taste buds and about Jimmy. Merry Christmas to you my friend.
Sorry to hear that. And a Merry Christmas to you as well my friend.

The only Tiger Sauce I ever heard of is a mayonnaise and horseradish sauce that folks from Baltimore MD put on their Baltimore pit beef sandwiches - that are very good!

The only Tiger Sauce I ever heard of is a mayonnaise and horseradish sauce that folks from Baltimore MD put on their Baltimore pit beef sandwiches - that are very good!
Here's what is being discussed. Good stuff.

Reactions: Retired Spook
Here's what is being discussed. Good stuff.
I'd never seen that - I will have to get some and try it out!

Reactions: 1MoreFord
Don't see Tiger or PickaPeppa sauces much in the condiment racks as years ago.

Steve, I appreciate that. Sorry to hear it. The reason I have disappeared is embarrassing. I don't know if it is old age or Covid or what-BUT I can NOT tell if something is smoked or cooked in the oven anymore. I can't TASTE that smoke. Wife can't either..SO I have 2 smokers rusting away. So sad.....about my taste buds and about Jimmy. Merry Christmas to you my friend.
Welcome back.
Not embarassing.
My tastes have changed over the years which some say happens in 7 year cycles.
A bout with Covid a year ago really changed things. Still salt sensitive and finally getting my taste back for sweets. My wife actually enjoys smoked foods more, except for chicken.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Clicky