Thrift Store Find...

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

mojavejoe

Original poster
Aug 14, 2014
Made a donation run to the local thrift store over the weekend. I always like to pop in just to see if there is anything interesting that someone has parted with.

Well, I noticed a mangled, but still intact Weber box in the corner. Couldn’t immediately tell what it was. Low and behold it’s a brand new red 22” limited edition kettle for $25!

I was a little concerned some parts would be missing or one of the pieces would be damaged. However everything was there and only a small ding or two on the legs!

Attachments

• F1CFD764-BBEB-4AEA-B57D-F5FD05F0A41F.jpeg
    F1CFD764-BBEB-4AEA-B57D-F5FD05F0A41F.jpeg
    127.3 KB · Views: 89
  • F2B3E971-300F-4582-8E36-4BCD3043F6F1.jpeg
    F2B3E971-300F-4582-8E36-4BCD3043F6F1.jpeg
    86.1 KB · Views: 86
Dammn. Bought the Limited Edition Red and it was $149.99. Damn good find

Surprised that even made it to the floor hahah

I don’t know how it made it to the floor. My guess is that was due to the box being almost unrecognizable.

Either way, I was very happy. The wife didn’t understand what the difference was between the kettle, the spirit and the WSM that reside in our yard. I assured her it was well worth the $25 investment.

Made a donation run to the local thrift store over the weekend. I always like to pop in just to see if there is anything interesting that someone has parted with.

Well, I noticed a mangled, but still intact Weber box in the corner. Couldn’t immediately tell what it was. Low and behold it’s a brand new red 22” limited edition kettle for $25!

I was a little concerned some parts would be missing or one of the pieces would be damaged. However everything was there and only a small ding or two on the legs!

ACB6E743-5D51-40C5-994E-6449CBB0C1C1.jpeg

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky