Thoughts And Prayers For Chef Jimmy Please

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Hope jimmy is feeling better , we occasionally joke that we are neighbors we live about 30 miles apart , get well jimmy !

Prayers going out to Jimmy and his family. Chef, get well soon, we need to sit down again at the next Pa. gathering and drink a few more Sam Adams Oktoberfests and enjoy all of the good food!

Praying for Chef and his family. I have learned so much, and gotten many great ideas from his posts. I have so much more to learn from him. Get well soon Jimmy !!

Thank you for posting. Wishing you a speedy recovery, and sending thoughts and prayers!!!

Praying for your full and quick recovery. Hurry back, you still have so much to share.

Wow sad to see this my thoughts and prayers go out to Jimmy and his family. I hope he makes a speedy full recovery we know he will put up a good fight and I look forward to seeing him back on here soon

Thank you for sharing this with us Robert! We will send our prayers for him and his family both!

Ryan

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky