• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Thought i would smoke a chicken & ribs on the smoker today

biggen81

Joined Dec 22, 2010
been a member of this forum for a few months and have learn a lot great stuff i been smoking for about a 2 years with my royal oak electric smoker that i had to do some mods to make it smoke.Thinking about upgrading to the masterbuilt 40"

here is my chicken that i got to smoke

here is my ribs that i got to smoke!

chicken waiting for the smoker with my rub on it

ribs waiting for the smoker with my rub on it

here is my chicken out of the smoker i smoke them for about 5 hours at 225 come out really good and juicy

here are the ribs out of the smoker i smoke them for about 3 hours at about 225 they also came out juicy and tender

SmokinAl

SMF Hall of Fame Pitmaster
Staff member
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Jun 22, 2009
Everything looks delicious great job!   

gotarace

Limited Mod
Joined Jan 27, 2011
Looks great...i have to get one of those chicken holders ...sure makes beer can chicken look easy.

rp ribking

Smoking Fanatic
OTBS Member
Joined Oct 29, 2009
Big, Everything looks great I bet everything tasted great also!!!!

rbranstner

Smoking Guru
OTBS Member
Joined Oct 18, 2007
I see they call your country style ribs "Texas Style Ribs" Is that another name for CSR's in some areas?

That is some great looking food. I'll take a plate for sure!

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.