This might belong here

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Drkstar62

Original poster
Jun 10, 2022
Hi everyone. I was told that people here might like seeing this beauty. 4ft diameter barrel, 8ft long. 1/4" steel construction. 5 carousel trays with room for up to 2500lbs of meat. Was a project I designed and built for a friend a few years ago.

Attachments

• Smoker Shipment.PNG
    Smoker Shipment.PNG
    625.9 KB · Views: 57
  • smoker2.jpg
    smoker2.jpg
    186.7 KB · Views: 57
  • sm10.jpg
    sm10.jpg
    156.2 KB · Views: 42
My gosh! Did your friend have a personal army?! That thing is awesome!

Where is the fire box and smoke stack?
Was intended to go inside a restaurant, with the firebox being located outside and piped into the 6" pipe underneath the smoker.

Has this cooker ever been used?
Unfortunately no. Covid came along before the smokehouse business could get up and running. The owner and I were lamenting that fact that he never got to fire it up. It's still sitting on the original skid it was delivered on.

Very nice looking but I'm thinking you may need more than a 6" supply. Need to run it thru the pit calculator to make sure if you haven't already.

Very nice looking but I'm thinking you may need more than a 6" supply. Need to run it thru the pit calculator to make sure if you haven't already.
It's 4ft round by 8ft long. the 6" supply was the largest we wanted to go for ducting. We were aware it was goin to need some sort of fan assist for airflow. Since we were ducting hvac lines in and out of the returant for it already it wasn't going to be an issue. A fair bit of engineering went into the design.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky