This just ain't right. . .

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Just so you know, a vegan would never eat eggs. There's a difference between a vegan and a vegetarian. A vegan won't eat meat products of any sort. That includes cheese or dairy. A vegetarian is just a vegan with slippery rationalizations. All vegans are vegetarians (as long as they are true vegans), but not all vegetarians are vegans. There are "ovo-vegetarians" who eat eggs, "lacto-vegetarians" who eat dairy (they don't draw the line at milk because it's "non-destructive" and simply a product of an animal, not the flesh and the animal isn't killed because of it), vegetarians who don't eat red meat but who don't draw the line at fish or chicken, vegetarians who don't eat "flesh" but who'll gladly down a pint of milk or eat a cheese pizza, vegetarians who will conveniently overlook chicken stock in a non-meat marinara (just don't tell them about it).

Me? I'm an omnivore. But I draw the line at slimy okra (I love me some fried okra though), even though I'll eat a slimy oyster in a New York heartbeat.

Ya know... I don't care if some folks want to be vegan... I don't get it but I don't care if they want to do it.

If eating this way is so great, why do they feel the need to call it "ribs"?

Besides, I think that is illegal in thirty-eight states and the district of Columbia!
icon_smile.gif

A sense of humor maybe?

It's kind of fun to reinvent food as well. Perhaps we should be flattered that they want to pay homage.

Damn, this reads like someone with a hangover wrote it. I wonder why...

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky