this evenings meal

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

johno

Smoke Blower
Original poster
Jan 30, 2007
texas , queensland
ok guy's i did another chook , smoked with peach wood , and sprayed with pineapple juice.rubbed with jeff's rub.
also did a nice batch of cajun style tater's . and some meowey's mac & cheese the whole lot was very edible.
we had our eldest son over tonight because his wife was at a function that was ladies only night at a resteraunt , he enjoyed the Q too.
i have a lump of corned beef soaking in water in the fridge to get some of the salt out then it will be getting rubbed and smoked in the next few days .
hope to make it into the pastrami style stuff .
4b5109c0_vbattach12628.jpg

afd97dcd_vbattach12629.jpg

c6ae8198_vbattach12627.jpg

Congrats on a great lookin' meal!
Chicken has a wonderful colour. And the juices on the platter!!
Did you stuff it?
What temp. did you use?
Maikin' me hungry!
PDT_Armataz_01_34.gif

G,day no i didnt stuff it , it came already freshly stuffed & marrinated vac wrapped from the super market , i cooked it at around 230 _ 250 . i think it it took about 3.45 hours to reach 172 internal , it was 1.8 kilo bird .

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky