Thighs on the Kettle

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Ray, congrats on the two weeks

Thank you, you too John, I don't know how to do that little trick where your names pop up in black. The next time I have to quit something I'll try doing it with something easier, like fresh air maybe. At least now I've come to realize why I'm feeling a little antsy now and then, at first I thought it might be Bob's fault. Now that I know it's not Bob's fault it's too late for him, I'm still going to bring him in next Thursday morning to get his nuts chopped off. Serve's him right for buggin' me! RAY

Reactions: noboundaries
I have a name you can't forget, Ray. It's Ray. And I'll DEFINITELY remember NOT to bug you!

I know your name is Ray, Ray, and that you live in Roseville. One of my oldest and best friends lives in Rocklin now but still owns a house on Earl St. in Roseville. This will be the first Super Bowl party I've missed in quite some time, there's usually a crowd of around forty old friends, a different host every year. This year it appears someone's daughter is hosting in Auburn, with the pre-game dinner in Newcastle at a place called La Fornaretta on Saturday night, my partner just emailed me the venue. There seems to be a little concern about the menu, the dinner is usually held at a place that specializes in prime rib, or at least serves it. This is a pizza-pasta joint, I ate there a few years back when we lived in Elk Grove, not a steak on the menu as I recall. Ah well, I'm a Arizona guy now. RAY

Hump a guy's leg one time ,,,,,

Not quite some guys leg Rich, my wife's pillow, and while she was sleeping! Bob won't need them anymore, he'll just get by on his good looks. RAY
DSCN1350.JPG

Reactions: Smokin' in AZ
In some minor defense of Bob I have to say there's been a bitch in heat somewhere in the vicinity the last few weeks. Bob's been whining, licking himself, and humpy. He just turned two and doesn't know what the hells going on, but he's got some definite urges. Those urges end Thursday, I'm tired of all this crap. RAY

sawhorseray sawhorseray How's Bob doin ? Any " separation " anxiety ?

Thanks for asking Rich, Bob's on drugs! When we picked him up yesterday the tech and the doc said he was the star patient of the day and did great. They'd given him a little shot and said he should be good for the night, which he was. I put a blow-up bed on the living room floor with sleeping bags and Bob cuddled up with my wife Jan all night.
DSCN1513.JPG

I boiled him up some chicken thighs and rice and he finally ate and drank some water this morning, kind of stoned out, he just sits and stares at me.
DSCN1514.JPG

Bob's more than a little hyper, he's pretty much completely wild, so the vet gave us some doggie downers to get thru the first few days of Bob not getting his morning Buns of Steel workout, he's 48 pounds of solid muscle. He began to get a little frisky so Jan popped a pill in his mouth and now Bob's just laying around and passing the time. We take him back a week from tomorrow and hopefully all will be well and the lampshade can come off, life will go back to normal. I think Bob's so preoccupied hating the lampshade that he hasn't even realized his balls are history. RAY
DSCN1515.JPG

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky