Sponsored ThermoPro Prime Day Deals Up to 35% OFF - Starting July 16th

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
I have the 08 that I ordered some months ago. In fact, this is my second one. (I left the first one in the rain. I just realized that both times I ordered, I threw away the probe holder. I thought it was some strange belt clip or something. What's wrong with me? To make things worse, I'm currently waiting on an amazon order with a probe holder in it.

Ordered the TP20 and TP18 today. It will be nice to FINALLY have something I can rely on.
I have the 20 and the 03 instant read . The range on the 20 is awesome . I use the instant read all the time .
Wanted to get the TP-08 , don't use Amazon enough I guess . Just aggravates me every time I get on there .

I ordered some butcher paper the other day and got a free clip in the package. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
I also bought the tp-08 and needed a new oven or grate type probe for it. I can't find any sales receipt for it so I can't get a free probe.
I found the probe for $9.99 or so and free shipping , so I guess it's not gonna break the bank to just go ahead and order a probe.

I have the 08 that I ordered some months ago. In fact, this is my second one. (I left the first one in the rain. I just realized that both times I ordered, I threw away the probe holder. I thought it was some strange belt clip or something. What's wrong with me? To make things worse, I'm currently waiting on an amazon order with a probe holder in it.

Above comment was supposed to have this quote. My bad

I ordered some butcher paper the other day and got a free clip in the package. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
I also bought the tp-08 and needed a new oven or grate type probe for it. I can't find any sales receipt for it so I can't get a free probe.
I found the probe for $9.99 or so and free shipping , so I guess it's not gonna break the bank to just go ahead and order a probe.

Which butcher paper did u get?

http://www.burntendpaper.com/

IMG_20180717_215209.png
IMG_20180717_215102.png

Got back on and bought the TP-08 . I use the TP-20 on the MES , wanted somethingto use on the WSM .

That's exactly what I ordered. When I clicked your link it said I bought it in January but has gone up $5.00 since. I like to put down newspaper with a sheet of this on top to prep on but haven't wrapped since I like everything naked the whole time.

That's exactly what I ordered. When I clicked your link it said I bought it in January but has gone up $5.00 since. I like to put down newspaper with a sheet of this on top to prep on but haven't wrapped since I like everything naked the whole time.
I used it for wrapping some cured, smoked turkey legs that I gave to friends. I used a big piece for each leg and then put that in foil.. I then vacuum sealed the foiled and butcher papered legs. I told my friends to heat the stuff up in the paper and foil in the oven for 30 minutes. It worked out good. Paper helped hold the original juices in and to steam in reheating.

I was hoping to get the TP-20 with the forum discount as well. When I put in the code, it said successfully entered, but price did not change. Did I mess up ? I backed out and did not complete the transaction.
Money is a bit tight but with the discount I would have to risk it.

I was hoping to get the TP-20 with the forum discount as well. When I put in the code, it said successfully entered, but price did not change. Did I mess up ? I backed out and did not complete the transaction.
Money is a bit tight but with the discount I would have to risk it.
Must've, it worked for me.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky