Thermometer Length

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

roots75

Original poster
Jan 19, 2007
California
I have a brand new Klose 20x30 on the way for my birthday from my wonderful girlfriend. Yesterday i got answers about seasoning now I have another.

I have looked at many themometers and all of the cords look very short.
What one should I get that will be long enough to come out of my chamber and sit saftly on the outside?

Hi there Roots, I love my Maverick ET-73, it has two probes, one for the food temp and one for cooker temp. It comes with i'd guess about 3ft cords but see that you can also order one's that are 6ft lengths.
theresa

Yep, what Theresa said. Mavrick ET-73 with the long cables.

Hi there Dutch and roots75, just wanted to let you know that me and bud were sharing Buds BBQ and it was getting a bit confusing, so I will now be tonto1117 :D . Sorry for the confusion.

Theresa

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky