Thermapen Winner.

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

bmudd14474

Legendary Pitmaster
Original poster
Staff member
Administrator
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Jun 1, 2008
Florida
Congrats to smokerjim smokerjim for hoping on 1 leg the correct number of times because he is the winner or our giveaway for Premier members.

I pulled the list of Premier Members and use a random number generator to pick the winner in case you guys wondered.

Look out for more of these in the future.

Brian

Congrats to smokerjim smokerjim for hoping on 1 leg the correct number of times because he is the winner or our giveaway for Premier members.

I pulled the list of Premier Members and use a random number generator to pick the winner in case you guys wondered.

Look out for more of these in the future.

Brian
Brian, thanks for doing this and making it fun too!

Look out for more of these in the

Last edited:
Congrats Jim! Like said above, you're going to love it. Stay safe and enjoy!

Atta Boy Jim.... You'll find that you'll use it more in the kitchen then you will on the smoker... It converted my wife from time cooking to temp cooking in the kitchen.... Meals turn out SOOOOO much better

Again... Congrats

Thanks bmudd14474 bmudd14474 and TulsaJeff TulsaJeff ... This is awesome

Congrats Jim, I’ve had one of the original ones for several years & except for a couple of battery changes, it has been flawless.
Al

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky