Thermador Char-Glo Natural Gas Grill

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

will85w4

Original poster
Mar 22, 2011
Southern California
I am trying to find out more information on this grill as I have one in my garage that was given to me.  Most info I can find on it is from this website....

http://www.abt.com/product/12394/Thermador-CGB30CZLP.html

Unfortunately, I am needing to sell this grill.  I've tried Craigslist, thinking about eBay, so I thought I'd post my problem here and see what kind of suggestions I could get.

No, I am not trying to sell this on this website, but instead I am just asking for more information on it.  Maybe someone has the same grill?  It's a horrible item to sell at a garage sale because people come up only offering $5 for it 
102.gif

unsure.gif

That's a great looking grill & Thermador is a very high end product. Too bad you can't keep it.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Clicky