THERE WAS A SALE ON PORK TODAY :0)

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

goliath

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
Oct 8, 2013
Terrace BC Canada
up in the sticks in northern Canada where i am ... we are lucky enough to get a BIG pork sale a few times a year. legs were $1.29 and loins were $1.99 a pound. making a bunch of back bacon. definitely some sausage next week....

Lbs?

I thought Canada uses metric. :-)

Here in NY area, $1.29 a lb normal price for pork butt. This week on sale, $0.89 a lb.

dcarch

its kilo or pounds.....   they advertise both prices ....lol
we definitely pay alot more for stuff here. and the selection can really suck. i see the different commercial rubs and spices, and just the selection of regular spices you guys have makes me drool to try them.

I wish they had both systems  for temperature, Gasoline, and on speed limit road signs.

Very confusing for friends from the USA.

dcarch

WoW.. wish we could get some prices like that in Colorado.
help.gif

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky