• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

THERE WAS A SALE ON PORK TODAY :0)

goliath

Smoking Fanatic
Joined Oct 8, 2013
up in the sticks in northern Canada where i am ... we are lucky enough to get a BIG pork sale a few times a year. legs were $1.29 and loins were $1.99 a pound. making a bunch of back bacon. definitely some sausage next week....

dcarch

Smoking Fanatic
Joined Mar 19, 2013
Lbs?

I thought Canada uses metric. :-)

Here in NY area, $1.29 a lb normal price for pork butt. This week on sale, $0.89 a lb.

dcarch

goliath

Smoking Fanatic
Joined Oct 8, 2013
its kilo or pounds.....   they advertise both prices ....lol
we definitely pay alot more for stuff here. and the selection can really suck. i see the different commercial rubs and spices, and just the selection of regular spices you guys have makes me drool to try them.

palladini

Smoking Fanatic
Joined May 23, 2013
We had pork Boston roasts on sale for $1.00 Lb down here in southern Ontario last week

palladini

Smoking Fanatic
Joined May 23, 2013

Lbs?

I thought Canada uses metric. :-)

Here in NY area, $1.29 a lb normal price for pork butt. This week on sale, $0.89 a lb.

dcarch
The government backed down on enforcement, about 3 years and just as everything got switched over, so folks and store do business in either measure, KG or LBs

dcarch

Smoking Fanatic
Joined Mar 19, 2013
I wish they had both systems  for temperature, Gasoline, and on speed limit road signs.

Very confusing for friends from the USA.

dcarch

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.