The ultimate Geek smoker

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

texacajun

Meat Mopper
Original poster
Feb 23, 2010
Wichtia KS
This is really cool. I had to share it. Gives me many ideas?

This has to be the most expensive clay pot smoker in the world - LOL

icon_cool.gif

I'm thinking that this is where Alton Brown meets the leader of the Geek Squad and make food together.

dude can make all that, but doesn't make his own sauce????

GTFO........

that looks impressive,  but he spent all his money on electronics,  shouldve gotten a bigger smoker,     i think he is a cousin of

Altons,  he made a terra cotta geill on one show,    i think he cooked a huge piece of tuna on it? 

this guy should produce those electronics and sell em to work universally on all gas and electric smokers

I know I'm a little late here, but........All that technology and the best he could do is terra cotta!!!????? Come on!!!!!!! Very interesting though. I guess you could put a pork butt on, go to dinner, a movie, sleep over at the girlfriends house and turn off the heat from around the world when it hits 200.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky