• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

The Smokehouse is closed

SmokinAl

SMF Hall of Fame Pitmaster
Staff member
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Jun 22, 2009
Oh, come on. Get out there & smoke something.  

tom37

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Sep 24, 2009
The snow is flying here as well. We aren't in as bad ah shape as Atlanta is but you would think these crazy freaking people around here would be smart enough to stay home if they don't have 4 wheel drive. And some of the ones with 4 wheel drive need to stay home as well.

The news is sayin we are gonna have snow for the next 20 to 30 hours with totals between 5 and 8 inchs.

rbranstner

Smoking Guru
OTBS Member
Joined Oct 18, 2007
Oh man that's nothing a few minutes of shoveling can't fix. My brother and I had to shovel 4-5 ft drifts away from my smoker last weekend to get at it. Its all good.

fpnmf

Smoking Guru
OTBS Member
Joined Jul 19, 2010
The snow is flying here as well. We aren't in as bad ah shape as Atlanta is but you would think these crazy freaking people around here would be smart enough to stay home if they don't have 4 wheel drive. And some of the ones with 4 wheel drive need to stay home as well.
Watching the local news here has me laffing so hard my sides hurt.

I grew up in snow country (upstate NY).

The videos are hilarious..http://www.wsbtv.com/news/index.html  

And ..hey here's a video from when some guy tried to kill me last April. http://www.wsbtv.com/video/23479499/index.html

Now for the big news..My BGE had a funny hat on this morning.

Last edited:

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.