The Smokehause

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

st pete smoker

Original poster
Dec 27, 2013
I'm at a BBQ and these guys are talking about rubs and finishing sauces, what?  I've had grills in my day and yeah occasionally I'll get wild and put Montreal Seasoning on something.  That is when I realized I know very little about preparing meat and cooking it.  I've upgraded my black Weber 23" charcoal to a Jenn-Air gas grill with rotisserie and fridge.  My wife bought me a Masterbuilt 30" Smoker, I like to call it the Smokehause.

The Masterbuilt has about an hour left on the preaseason.  I have the woodchips ready for the last 45 min.  Then it is off to a butcher I found downtown (but have been afraid to go inside until I have something respectable to cook with) and introduce myself!  

I'm really glad I found this website and forum!

Welcome to the forums!  You'll find that this is a great place to share ideas on smoking, grilling, etc.  There are plenty of folks here who genuinely enjoy helping one another.  Looking forward to your input, and just ask when you need anything...someone here will surely have the answer.

Red

[h1]
texas.gif
Hello and welcome from East Texas. This is a great site, lots of information and great people that are willing to throw in their two cents worth on about anything.   
[/h1][h1]  [/h1][h1]Gary[/h1]

ReplyQuote  Multi

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Clicky