The Sausage Maker is busy

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Cajun Smokes

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
Mar 16, 2020
Sausage Maker seems to be very busy. Place an order over a week ago and it stayed in "processing". Website has a letter stating orders are backing up. They were kind enough to credit my order so I could find supplies somewhere else. I really like there products, never had any issues. Any recommendations where I can find casing of USA? Im not a fan of casing from foreign countries. Seems Butcher Packer does, but cant remember for certain.

Syracuse casings

This is where I get all of my natural casings and have always gotten excellent service and their products are outstanding. I love the fact that their casings come pre-tubed for easy application onto the stuffing horn and they are all sanitized so ready for use. Very happy with this company.

Robert

This is where I get all of my natural casings and have always gotten excellent service and their products are outstanding. I love the fact that their casings come pre-tubed for easy application onto the stuffing horn and they are all sanitized so ready for use. Very happy with this company.

Robert
Thank you tx smoker. I also like the pretube, sure does make it quick and easy.

My order took a long time to receive from TSM this last order.

Still waiting on mine too. I am cool with that as shipping was only $1 something for the few things I ordered.

My Sausage maker orders go through my Amazon prime account . Seems to be a bit faster , and the shipping is covered .
I've heard good things about the suggestions above .

My Sausage maker orders go through my Amazon prime account . Seems to be a bit faster , and the shipping is covered .
I've heard good things about the suggestions above .
I'm gonna check that out tonight. Didn't know they did Amazon. Thanks Chopsaw

I just went and looked . They're running on a delayed schedule for sure .
If you're in a bind these may work . Read the description at the bottom . Says they are the same as the others , just a smaller pack .

I just went and looked . They're running on a delayed schedule for sure .
If you're in a bind these may work . Read the description at the bottom . Says they are the same as the others , just a smaller pack .
Cool, thanks a lot my friend

I wasn't aware there were doing amazon. I wonder if trying to get the amazon products out the door on time is hurting there web site sales?
Some of the stuff is a long lead , some are not . Sign of the times . On a normal day I get the 2 day shipping . Not sure how the rest of it works , but that's a good point .

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky