The Obi Wans struck again!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
I'd like to see a pic of your setup.
Had to come back early to work in the shop, so thought I would drop this in for you.

The same as DougE DougE described his way.

I after my last batch of sausages , added the wood base and also a none stick material on the bottom . To help from sliding and save any counter, table or whatever from being marked from the board.
You can see how the board raises the stuffer so my pan slides under the horn keeping the water and mess in the tray.
I am on the hunt for the bigger pans we used in the restaurants (I think 18 x 30 ) like a large cookie sheet we used to proof our pizza dough in.

DSC_6368.JPG

DSC_6369.JPG

DSC_6370.JPG
DSC_6371.JPG

DSC_6372.JPG

David

That's a beauty Dave! Do you have a sausage board or are you going straight on top of your counter? RAY
Since my wife and I make sausage together we run the casings off and spiral them onto a large pizza pan and spin the pan as we go. then we just unwind the casings as we link them....

Here's some large kielbasa.

SAM_0203.JPG

Some breakfast sausage links.

SAM_1007.JPG

And some snack sticks.

SAM_1010.JPG

Since my wife and I make sausage together we run the casings off and spiral them onto a large pizza pan and spin the pan as we go. then we just unwind the casings as we link them....
Awesome, about the only help I ever get is on the eating end of things lol.

• Haha
Reactions: DRKsmoking
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky