The Mother of all recipe links

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

captcouillon

Original poster
Dec 4, 2012
Deltaville, VA
I know this link has been posted in various threads over time, but unless you are searching for it specifically it tends to get lost. This site no longer exists except in the archives of the wayback machine, and even some of their links are currently down or unavailable. As a result, I am archiving all of the files I can grab (as of today...1497 out of P 1807 sausage recipes) and will package them up as a single zip for download. If you want them, PM me and I will send you a link.  As a resource for sausage folk, it really shouldn't be lost. I mean, where else are you going to find a recipe for Woodchuck Sausage. (Cajun in the woodpile?)

Here is a Direct Link to the pages.

There are a number of other interesting recipe links in the drop down at the top of the page, from Pastrami to smoked Porcupine Eggs. Next project is to archive the rest of these resources. Will also make them available to them as is interested.

Lache pas la potate

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky