The Magnitude 6.5 Burger & Fries

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Glad you are ok up there! didnt feel it in SLC but my QuakeFeed app went off. Never thought I would want this, till the one hit Magna.
All good here, I know you guys just got hit a few weeks ago. Seems the faults are shifting!

Burger & Fries look Mighty Tasty, even with the Rumble!!!
Nice Job!
Like.

Bear
Thanks Bear, since we cant go have a sit down burger and fries we just have to make it our own!

good looking meal there. nothing like some comfort food after a quake. glad everything turned out ok!
Thanks Jim, it was really crazy timing for sure, but and NO guilt either LOL

Great looking burger! Double fried French fries are the only way to go! Glad everything was ok after the quake!

Thanks Sow..... is there anything other than double fried fries? We are in Idaho so anything other would get us kicked out....LOL

That's an excellent looking burger. That is definitely one of the best kind of comfort foods around. I am certainly happy that you came through the earthquake unscathed. Take care and be safe.

G
Thanks River! I believe a burger is one of the most perfectly balance meals there is.....just think about all the food groups you get with each bite and they all complement each other....not to many other foods can blend together in such a way!

Nice looking burger and now you have a nickname for it.

Thanks Rich.....I should trademark it!

fork....as an engineer I can say they EQ's are an interesting deal for sure....on the weird side of things it sure freshened up the conversation for sure.....We have had 40 some aftershocks now....things were still rattling when I went to bed at 1am......The original shaker lasted about 3 min at our house with the loud roar lasting about 45 seconds, it was a real sustained roller with some real sharp jolts.....Those almost caused the fries to go on the floor!

On a good note: at least the salt was dispersed evenly throughout the fries. :emoji_wink::emoji_laughing:

Chris

On a good note: at least the salt was dispersed evenly throughout the fries. :emoji_wink::emoji_laughing:

Chris

Chris, you don't know how funny that is!!! LMAO!

Just imagine, the house is shaking, kids freaking out and I'm sitting there looking at the fries sloshing in the oil and I'm thinking how can I save these fries cause they are looking too good to let go....so I let them role and didn't pull them till they were perfect......I mean whats WRONG with me......and yes the house was still shaking as my wife salted them......All I can say is we have issues with food!

Reactions: gmc2003
Ok there is always a price to pay when the fryer comes out for fried.....it’s a tough duty!

The parts hung out in buttermilk for 24 hours then dressed with seasoned flour
EE9F5A6E-9B44-42B7-B77B-8EDB8A861588.jpeg

Matched with garlic mashed Yukon’s, the wife’s slaw and corn bread w/honey butter
DDC1FAD4-DAE5-4EE4-BFA2-7EEB9C220068.jpeg

Just pure comfort!!!
6A41AC84-97DD-4215-8A0D-BEEF95C62CDD.jpeg

PS....guess what I’m having for breakfast....

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky