The Good One

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
It's a BBQ smoker/grill. Highly regarded by AmazingRib.

The Good One is definitely a top shelf smoker-grill. I have "The Marshall". This thing produces quality products, and is very easy to control temps. I would definitely buy again. AMERICAN MADE in northern Missouri. I've smoked "literally" a couple hundred # of pork butts, many many

racks of ribs, 8-10 holiday turkeys, meatloaves and fatties, rabbits for a friend, and many apps. I bought mine in Sept. 2015 and have used it all winter, in all sorts of weather in WI. Dave

I'm in central California where can I look and perhaps buy one. Any information would look be most helpful.

Okay unable to buy The Good One here locally. Can anyone tell me what other unit that is similar to the Good One.

Seems they had a good price at Firecraft but they really jump the price.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky