The CIA Test

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

smoking b

Smoking Guru
Original poster
OTBS Member
Sep 20, 2012
Middle of Nowhere, South Central PA
Three guys applied for a job with the CIA. They all got up to the final test.

The first guy walked into the director's office and sat down. The director reached in his desk and pulled out a pistol. Laying it on the desk in front of the guy, he told him, "This test is to test your loyalty. Take this gun and go up the stairs and to the first room on your right. Your wife will be in there. Put a bullet in her head."

The guy looked at him and said, "No way."

The director said, "You fail."

The next guy came in. The director told him the same thing. The second guy picked up the gun and headed for the room. He came back about 15 minutes later and told the director that he just couldn't go through with it.

The director said, "You fail."

The third guy came in. The director told him the same thing. The third guy headed up to the room. The director heard 3 shots, followed by a whole lot of ruckus-glass breaking, furniture getting smashed, things falling. The guy came back in beat up and his clothes tore up. The director said, "What happened to you?"

The guy replied, "After three shots I realized that there were blanks in the gun, so I had to choke her to death."

Reactions: beeflover
Originally Posted by S2K9K  [h3]edited post[/h3]
38x38px-ZC-84cf1503_download.jpg

S2K9K
Yesterday at 8:39 pm

Black,
I just wanted to let you know I had to edit one of your posts and delete a link. As per @TulsaJeff and our User Guidelines, offsite links are not permitted to be posted on this forum.
Here is a link to the edited post:

http://www.smokingmeatforums.com/t/139323/stx-turboforce-3000-series-grinder#post_1074283
Thank You for understanding,
Moderator Team
That's OK, edit my posts as you like
Beating_A_Dead_Horse_by_livius.gif

Last edited:
Last edited:
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky