The bounty of a day spent on FOOD!!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

jojo22

Smoke Blower
Original poster
Nov 26, 2010
Canton Ohio
So instead of making 4 different posts in different sections I figured I would post one here!

Got up this morning and prepped some loin and butt got cure on it for BBB and CB (no pics yet, just curing) then I fired up the old cardboard box and started cold smoking a good lot of cheese!! After that the wife and I put together 2 chili cheese fatties, while the smoker was warming she ran off and got peppers and we also made about 22 ABT's for with the fattie dinner!

Since I know you are sick of reading by now here is the Qiew!

d43fae79_DSCF1177.jpg

69c19e80_DSCF1167.jpg

6ebbebd0_DSCF1157.jpg

1f3460ab_DSCF1162.jpg

a9ccb3ca_DSCF1173.jpg

d193aae6_DSCF1178.jpg

641b420b_DSCF1179.jpg

e18e541e_DSCF1180.jpg

2387310c_DSCF1182.jpg

Nice!  Great way to spend the day -- relaxing but productive! 
PDT_Armataz_01_34.gif
  Did you really smoke the cheese in a cardboard box al la Alton Brown?  Not many doing that, I would bet!  I wouldn't hesitate in a pinch!

Great looking stuff! Love the fattie, that's mouth watering!

I use a cardboard box for cold smoking. I use my AMS and a box. Git 'er done! LOL! Works like a charm.

Wow !

You're really Kickin butt now, Jojo,

Well, maybe not butt, but a lot of even bettert looking stuff !

Another fast learner !!!

Nice Qview too!

Bear

Thanks guys!! Not tooting my own horn, but smoking is one of those things that just clicks for me. Don't know why or how, cause the lord knows my parents can't cook, but it does!

Great post JoJo. The whole post has me drooling -  The second to the last pic looks like that fattie is growin some legs LOL -

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky