The Beast!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
I'm finaly back, Computer has been down for awhile. Will have some updates later!

Made some changes to the smoker, I moved the fire box underneath the barrel.

And blocked off the grilling chamber from the barrel. Only thing I need to change is

extend the tube on the fire box and add a heat shield to protect the regulator.

And I had to add a heat shield for the propane tank. I figured Diamond plate

would great for that.!  I can get the barrel up to 400* with this setup so I'm not

too worried about lack of heat. I need to make a damper for the 2 pipes going to

the barrel. I have damper on the intake already.

bc34d431_TheSmoker001Small.jpg

fdf216b3_TheSmoker002Small.jpg
1e6d6ec9_TheSmoker004Small.jpg

Smokeyjeep, Morning. Looks like you lay awake at night............just like I do.........trying to figure how to make adjustments to your smoker..........

Great job..(clapping hands now)....Lets see some smoke ring and bark in the q-views from your new smoker. Dave

Good morning Dave! Ya I have a hard time sleeping lately. Looks like I'm going to finish up this smoker, paint and so on.

And sell it. I still have the Master Built Electric 30". So I will still be doing some great smokes!

Last edited:

The time has come to sell this smoker. :-(  Money has become an issue.

Sorry to hear you have to sell it.

It has been great following you through the various changes & modifications you have made.

I hope you find a good home for it!

Good luck!

Looks I'm keeping it. Nobody wanted to pay $200 for it. Oh well rather keep it then give it away!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky