THE BARNYARD SANDWICH

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Sowsage

Master of the Pit
Original poster
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Oct 18, 2017
Maplewood OH
Sorry Arby's but today I have the meats!!

Worked late last night so I had to raid the fridge and and find something for dinner when I got home. I started pulling out all the leftover meats and realized we had a bunch of stuff that needed ate up. It was hard to choose just one thing because they all sounded delicious. ..guess I'll have them all! Lol.

Here is the line up for the sandwich
Top left to right: sliced beef tenderloin,smoked chicken breast,smoked pork tenderloin, jalapeno cheese smoked sausage.

Bottom left to right: shaved beef,bacon and an egg
0903202201.jpg

All stacked on a toasted bun with two slices of Swiss and a slice of American cheese.
0903202225.jpg

Cant forget the egg!
0903202232.jpg

It then went into the steamer to warm it up and melt the cheese.
0903202259a.jpg

And here is the cut shot!
0903202312d.jpg

And just for chilerelleno chilerelleno I served this with fries this time. I couldn't do it with the all American burger so hopefully this makes up for it. Lol!
0903202318.jpg

Thanks for taking a look!

Wow Travis, you definitely have the meat! Love that sandwich, and a great way to use up leftovers! Very nice

Ryan

Wow Travis!! You're killing it with the two-fisted finger food buddy :emoji_laughing: That's one heck of a sammy right there sir and one heck of a late night snack.

Robert

Heck yeah Travis. Killed it on this one....The Meat Monster. You should probably have your cholesterol checked soon lol

I keep wondering how you fit stuff like that into your mouth Travis, like your jaw must unhinge. RAY

Wow Travis!! You're killing it with the two-fisted finger food buddy :emoji_laughing: That's one heck of a sammy right there sir and one heck of a late night snack.

Robert
Thanks Robert! This is what happens when you skip lunch and have all this stuff in the fridge when you get home! Lol!
New trending GIF on Giphy | Napoleon dynamite, Giphy, Napoleon

Dang Travis another fine looking sandwich! You should open up a restaurant specializing in late night stoner food. You would make a fortune!
lol! I'll set up beside my future taco stand!
Heck yeah Travis. Killed it on this one....The Meat Monster. You should probably have your cholesterol checked soon lol
Thanks Jake! And your probably right lol.I'm creeping up on 40. Not a bad idea.

You had me with just the list of meats going on that sammie. The finished sammie was over the top.
Must be nice to have a jaw that will over cam enough to get your mouth around a sammie like that. LOL
Gary
I keep wondering how you fit stuff like that into your mouth Travis, like your jaw must unhinge. RAY
Lol! You just have to dive into it! Trust me I can't open my mouth that far lol! Napkins and a bib help!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky