Thanksgiving Tri-Tip

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

bregent

Master of the Pit
Original poster
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Mar 1, 2014
With no relatives coming over for the holiday, we decided to keep it simple and make a non-traditional meal. Smoked tri-tip with béarnaise sauce, oven roasted garlic potatoes, and pan roasted sprouts with maple syrup and smoked almonds.

TT1.jpg
TT2.jpg

That is a plate full a beefy goodness.

Tri-Tip was a contender on the up coming Christmas dinner menu until I found a nice boneless Angus Prime Rib Roast.
The wife said she was getting tired of Tri-Tip. LOL!

Nice real nice. A great looking plate. I think that's the way Thanksgiving went for a lot of us this year. No large family gatherings however we did miss all the kids.

Warren

Wow!! That is one gorgeous plate right there and the tri tip is pure money. Excellent job all around.

Robert

My God that looks good!
I have a Prime TT in the freezer & will use your recipe when I smoke it!
Never had béarnaise sauce on a TT, but it sure looks good!
Al

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky