Thanksgiving Smoked Ham

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

e2664f

Original poster
Nov 18, 2006
I have a 10 lb Ham for Thanksgiving. The package says "partially cooked". I can't find any times to cook a "partially cooked " ham, only "fully cooked" or raw. Any suggestions? The instructions say 325 per lb, but I don't know how to convert that for a smoker. HELP !!!

Welcome, As long as you get the internal temperature to reach 160° you will be ok, see pork in our forum, and you will find tons of ham options, rubs, times and techniques, also, donâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]t forget to sign up for Jeffâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]s Smoking basics eCourse (itâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]s packed full of information and will really teach you some basic tips that will help you from the getgo}. Enjoy yourself, and remember itâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]s not the quantity of the smoke but the quality!
Good Luck on that ham!
wink.gif

Thanks Jeff. I'm just trying to figure out a rough time to get up and start cookin if we are going to eat at 1. Any suggestions?

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky