Thanks Todd, on my door step this AM.

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

clifish

Master of the Pit
Original poster
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
May 25, 2019
Long Island, NY
Woke up to this on my porch this fine Saturday morning. Really fast ship from order date on Wednesday MN to NY. Can't wait to use it for a bunch of things including smoking some home made fresh Mozzarella!.

IMG_1868.JPG

and did this with it on the first smoke - mini sausage fattie with onions, peppers and jack cheese in both spicy and regular types.
miny fattie.JPG

Reactions: Steve H and chopsaw
Those look good . I ordered about 30 lbs of pellets from Todd last week . They come fast . Great product .

Looks good,nice striper your're holding too!Soon as this Lyme crap is out of my system I need to get out there and bend a rod.Looking forward to getting some bluefish on the smoker.

Yeah I need to get out there soon. I am vacationing in Canada in July and doing a salmon trip on lake Ontario in August both those will be quite different than my usual fishing off the LI sound down here.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky