• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Thanks to fpnmf and pops6927

Joined Dec 1, 2010
I want to thank fpnmf and pops6927. First to fpnmf fot showing me the site on converting a college sized frig to cold smoker.  And secound to pops6927 for posting his thread and pics that I used to convert my own frig to a cold smoker. I gave it a test run yesterday on a block of chedder and a handfull of pecans.  It worked beautifully with my Amaz N Smoker loaded half full.  Temp outside was at 27 degrees the inside temp got up to 74 degrees throughout the hole smoke.  The cheese had a beautiful color and the pecans tasted great but I'm resisting the urge to eat them at this time I'm going to let both rest a few days to mellow out the smoke.  I love this web and all the help I've recieved since joining this forum.  Thanks again for all the help.

pops6927

Gone but never forgotten.
Staff member
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Jul 23, 2008
I'd love to see it!  And the products it produced!

boykjo

Sausage maker
Staff member
OTBS Member
Group Lead
Joined Apr 28, 2010
Pops is great.... I dont know about that other guy......

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.