Thai chili glazed CSRs on the Lang smoker

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Boy howdy, you hit that one clean out of the park! Congrats on a well deserved carousel ride, Like. RAY

Reactions: 73saint
Looks good 73saints, congrats on making the carousel!
Thanks Inda!!
Looks Great, Saint!!!
99 Cents a Pound!!!!! Wish we'd get that price---I'd get a bunch!!
Nice Job!
Like.

Bear
Thanks Bear! Yeah, I left the store thinking I shoulda bought every pack they had!
Loving your herb medley with sesame seeds! I think I will be "borrowing" that.
Congrats on the ride Saint!
Thanks browneyes, but I can't take credit for the herb medley, it's suggested on the bottle, only I add green onion tops. I tell ya, the basil and cilantro is a blend I never would have considered but it works!
Man those look great I could eat a plate right now.
Great job and a big Like

Gary
Thanks Gary, having them for lunch today.
Just a thought and someone has most likely already done it but I bet this would make some great wings.

Warren
Warren, I bet these would be even better on wings...great idea!
Boy howdy, you hit that one clean out of the park! Congrats on a well deserved carousel ride, Like. RAY
Thanks Ray!!

Dang Saint those CSR's look amazing! I haven't done any in a long time. They usually sell them around here for $1.69lb somewhere around there. What temp did you pull them at?

Dang Saint those CSR's look amazing! I haven't done any in a long time. They usually sell them around here for $1.69lb somewhere around there. What temp did you pull them at?
Thanks, it was hard to get a real accurate read but I started glazing at 160/170 or so, and let them set up an additional 30-45 minutes in the smoker w the vents closed 80%. I'd say 175 ish. I like that style of rib with a little chew (like a thick cut pork chop). I think my g/f would have preferred them more fall apart tender but they were exactly what I was looking for. I think the close up bite pic shows the texture pretty well...

Thanks, it was hard to get a real accurate read but I started glazing at 160/170 or so, and let them set up an additional 30-45 minutes in the smoker w the vents closed 80%. I'd say 175 ish. I like that style of rib with a little chew (like a thick cut pork chop). I think my g/f would have preferred them more fall apart tender but they were exactly what I was looking for. I think the close up bite pic shows the texture pretty well...

I had the same question, I've had hit or miss luck with CSRs. Either perfect or dry as a bone!

I am now craving some Asian style ribs... Good news is I know how to fix that problem, :emoji_smile_cat:

Nice looking cook.

JC :emoji_cat:

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky