TG DONATION

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

chef jimmyj

Gone but not forgotten. RIP
Original poster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
May 12, 2011
5 Turkey plus 20 Gallons Gravy
8lbs Butter/Margarine
8lbs Flour
8 jars BTB
8lbs Onion
8lbs Carrots
8lbs Celery
5pks Fresh Thyme
4 Kitchen Bouquet

12oz Roux per gallon, 3 Pound per 4 gallons.

Reactions: SecondHandSmoker
Hey Guys, My Fish Monger feeds the needy area Senior's and Family's on Thanksgiving. I volunteered to donate some Turkey and Gravy. In the past few years they fed 300+/-, but with this year's Covid unemployment expect to feed double that. There are other participants and folks that donate food or labor.
Above is the beginning of my Shopping List for Meat and 600 4oz portions of Gravy.
If I can afford it, as we get closer to TG, I would like to Double my production...Folks like LOTS of Gravy on their plate! :emoji_blush: ...JJ

If I can afford it, as we get closer to TG, I would like to Double my production

Jimmy, I'll get a check in the mail later today when I get home. I saw just the list in your original thread but had no idea what it was. You then clarified what it was all about and I'm in to hep my friend. A check is far less to ship than a box full of food so I'll do that and you can apply the $$ as you see fit.

Robert

Thank you Robert, but I dont think I can accept your offer. I simply put this list here for my benefit, I don't have a Notebook app. Under no circumstances did I intend it to look like a Solicitation. I wish to make that very clear to management and our members...JJ

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky