• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

TG DONATION

chef jimmyj

Epic Pitmaster
Staff member
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Group Lead
Joined May 12, 2011
5 Turkey plus 20 Gallons Gravy
8lbs Butter/Margarine
8lbs Flour
8 jars BTB
8lbs Onion
8lbs Carrots
8lbs Celery
5pks Fresh Thyme
4 Kitchen Bouquet

pc farmer

Epic Pitmaster
Staff member
Administrator
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Feb 17, 2013
Thats alot of gravy

chef jimmyj

Epic Pitmaster
Staff member
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Group Lead
Joined May 12, 2011
Hey Guys, My Fish Monger feeds the needy area Senior's and Family's on Thanksgiving. I volunteered to donate some Turkey and Gravy. In the past few years they fed 300+/-, but with this year's Covid unemployment expect to feed double that. There are other participants and folks that donate food or labor.
Above is the beginning of my Shopping List for Meat and 600 4oz portions of Gravy.
If I can afford it, as we get closer to TG, I would like to Double my production...Folks like LOTS of Gravy on their plate! :emoji_blush: ...JJ

tx smoker

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Apr 14, 2013
If I can afford it, as we get closer to TG, I would like to Double my production

Jimmy, I'll get a check in the mail later today when I get home. I saw just the list in your original thread but had no idea what it was. You then clarified what it was all about and I'm in to hep my friend. A check is far less to ship than a box full of food so I'll do that and you can apply the $$ as you see fit.

Robert

HalfSmoked

Legendary Pitmaster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Group Lead
Joined Jun 11, 2015
Awesome sharing what you have with those in need.

Warren

chef jimmyj

Epic Pitmaster
Staff member
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Group Lead
Joined May 12, 2011
Thank you Robert, but I dont think I can accept your offer. I simply put this list here for my benefit, I don't have a Notebook app. Under no circumstances did I intend it to look like a Solicitation. I wish to make that very clear to management and our members...JJ

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.