Texas Twisters and Spring Storms

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

tonto1117

Master of the Pit
Original poster
OTBS Member
Jan 25, 2007
ADA, MI
Sure hope all are safe and well. I was looking at the pushpin map and see we have quite a few members in or close to the affected area.Chime in if ya can and let us know your ok.

Looks like the system has picked up strengh and heading towards south Texas and Louisiana. Keep an eye on the sky all, I don't know why, I just got a bad feeling about this one.

I live about 10 minutes from where the tornado touched down in Haltom city. It did a lot of damage to a Minyards grocery store and some houses, and other places. My son was not far from the tornado when it first came down and he got pictures on his cell phone. I personally have never seen a tornado. My place was not hit but the hail busted the windshield in my truck.

We had some strong winds and extreme lightning around 3 AM. Tornado's were reported about 15 miles northwest of us along with some hail. Seems to be about over with here now and I'm glad of it. We got 3 inches of rain in about 30 minutes.

Glad to hear ya'll are well. Sorry to hear about your windshield Buddy, that rots, but good that you and yours are safe!!

Glad everyone is well. We all have had the strangest weather this winter!

Gotta get my smoke going we're expecting 100 mph winds tomorrow I'll have to chain down thenew smoker and ECB!

All we got here was hail and a lot of rain Im 15 min from haltom city and they got it worse. I do believe that everyone was ok but did do some damage.

we're just getting a piece of it down here this afternoon. They're calling for high winds (jeez we don't know anything about those!) a ton of rain and tornado warnings, rare in the Keys. I wonder if I should delay my smoke until Monday.....

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky