Texas boys bbq

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

texas boys bbq

Original poster
Jul 27, 2016
Indianapolis, In
Hello everyone ,I'm new to this and starting a mobile BBQ business here now Indianapolis.i just got a cookshack sm360 and it's n my trailer ...so I'm just wondering does it smoke meat the way I'm use too from TX old skol way?? So if someone could help me out ..thanks

Welcome to SMF!

Glad to have you aboard.

A cookshack is an electric smoker. 

If your talking Texas BBQ on a big wood burning pit, no it's not going to taste the same.

That's not to say it won't be good.

Al

Reactions: texas boys bbq
Thnks smokinAl...yes that's what I'm talking about but I think the cookshack is Goin to work very well for me..I'm sure it will still have plenty of smoke in it ...

texas.gif
  Good morning and welcome to the forum, from a warm day here in East Texas, and the best site on the web. Lots of great people with tons of information on just about  everything.

Gary

Reactions: texas boys bbq
Not too bad this year so far Nothing over a 100º  this week low to mid 90's

Gary

What part of East TX u from....I'm from marshall,TX myself but I'm living here n Indianapolis, In ...I want to give Indy that east TX BBQ taste!!!!

I just cook for family and friends  Cooking Ribs today

Gary

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky