Testing new Program

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Bearcarver

Gone but not forgotten RIP
Original poster
OTBS Member
Group Lead
Sep 12, 2009
Macungie, PA
Don't mind me:
Seeing how to post pictures:

Duck Tape:
1000x500px-LL-1fd647b2_HPIM0636a640x480 copy.jpg

Next:
1000x500px-LL-1fd647b2_HPIM0636a640x480 copy.jpg

OK---That Worked OK.

Get back to whatever you were doing!!

Bear

Reactions: smokerjim
LOL---They're both the same.
I just wanted to make sure they come up exactly where I want them.
They Did,

Bear

Sorry about the confusion Bear, I was wondering if adding pictures to a thread was any different. I normally just highlight the pictures I want on my computer and drag them over to the thread I'm writing. Then insert them where I want them.

Chris

Sorry about the confusion Bear, I was wondering if adding pictures to a thread was any different. I normally just highlight the pictures I want on my computer and drag them over to the thread I'm writing. Then insert them where I want them.

Chris

That's kinda what I was doing, however once I get used to this one, the Pic posting might be better, or at least as good. As long as I don't get Banned for "Duck Abuse"!!

Bear

Well this is awesome, I just uploaded 35 photo's at one time, instead of one at a time.

1.JPG
2.JPG
3.JPG
4.JPG
5.JPG
6.JPG
7.JPG
8.JPG
9.JPG
10.JPG
11.JPG
12.JPG
13.JPG
14.JPG
15.JPG
16.JPG
17.JPG
18.JPG
19.JPG
20.JPG
21.JPG
22.JPG
23.JPG
24.JPG
25.JPG
26.JPG
27.JPG
28.JPG
29.JPG
30.JPG
31.JPG
32.JPG
33.JPG
34.JPG
34.JPG
35.JPG

This just gets better the more I play with it!!!
Al

Al, can you then insert text between the batch uploaded pix?

Yes just like before, they all go underneath until you click on them & choose either thumbnail or full size. Just write your text & click on the photo you want below it & continue on. It's so much easier than before when you had to keep going back & uploading one pic at a time.
Al

Al I've always been able to drag in multiple pictures at once. I'm glad to hear it's still available.

Bear did you try to upload multiple photos at the same time?
Al

No, I never do that, because I put a Caption above each Pic.
If it works that good, maybe I will, and then insert the Caption above each one, one at a time.

Bear

Actually I'm more worried about that happening again:
A couple hours ago I couldn't even get on here. Every time I tried I got the following:
Screen Shot 2019-11-05 at 1.07.59 PM.png

So I gave up & got off the forum.
Hopefully somebody would fix it while I was gone. Seems OK now---So far.

Bear

Really. In Mobile you could always add multiple photos. I'm willing to bet had you folks hit "Ctrl" when selecting photos, you probably could have as well. :-)

I just uploaded all these photo's at the same time & was able to add text between them after they were posted. But I had to use the shift key & right arrow to highlight them all on my computer.
2-27-16 1.JPG

2-27-16 2.JPG

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

2-27-16 4.JPG
2-27-16 5.JPG

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

2-27-16 6.JPG
2-27-16 7.JPG

hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

2-27-16 8.JPG
2-27-16 9.JPG

I could not do that before the upgrade. I had to upload one photo at a time!
This makes it so much easier to post a thread, I may do it more often now!!
Al

Attachments

• 2-27-16 3.JPG
    2-27-16 3.JPG
    72 KB · Views: 8
Trying batch photo upload.
_DSC0184.jpg

Insert text caption.
_DSC0188.jpg

Blah, blah, blah.
_DSC0196.jpg

This works a treat. Lots easier than before.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky