Test Fired the FMD Outdoors Smoker

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

lizard55033

Fire Starter
Original poster
Jun 28, 2013
twin cities,mn
So Saturday I bought a friends FMD Smoker and did a test run on Sunday.
Fired her up with some Hickory and threw in 3 # of raw garlic tossed with a little EVOO and a dash of salt as well as a tray of Sea Salt and 4 racks of ribs...

'Twas a success! Going to fire her up again on Thursday to start cooking for my wedding on Saturday the 1st.
IMG_6546.JPG
IMG_6547.JPG
IMG_6549.JPG
IMG_6550.JPG

Smoker and food looks great!!! Thanks for sharing. Here's to wishing you many happy years in your marriage (to your wife and to your new smoker:))

Congratulations on the upcoming wedding and new smoker. Sounds like your gonna be putting it thru it paces rather quick like.

Chris

Smart man that got his dream smoker before saying "I do" :-) That garlic looks fantastic!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky