terrible news about Jack Daniels

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

shellbellc

Master of the Pit
Original poster
OTBS Member
Jun 7, 2006
Valley Forge, PA
First heard and thought it was a joke, but the noon news confirmed that the spring that feeds the distillery is at about 1/3 of what it should be. If it dries up, officials confirmed that they will cease operations, they won't bring in water from another source...
PDT_Armataz_01_33.gif
For me, it would only really afftect my apple and jack spray, for my husband, I don't know what he'll do, his drink of choice anywhere, jack and water with a lemon, gentleman jack on the rocks, jack manhatten...

ALRIGHT, this global warming this has gone far enough. It's one thing that the ice caps might be melting, but when it starts affecting my alchohol intake I SAY ENOUGH!!!

For washing away summer's heat it is Bud. For enjoying a bit it is a fine microbrew, but for real pleasure I truly enjoy a fine single malt scotch whiskey.

Now I have enjoyed bourbons, rums, vodkas, gins, whiskeys of all sorts and I still go to my favorites.

Scotch Rules!

Cheers!

I am sure I feel the same as many people do. This is concerning. JD is a cornerstone to any honest hearted alcohol consumer. I guess this would however free up some room on the shelves for more crown royal.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky