Teriyaki pineapple moinks and a baby fattie

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

porked

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
Apr 2, 2009
Cherry Hill, NJ
I saw this recipe and had to try it. I stuffed a pineapple chunk in each meatball and then marinaded them in teriyaki sauce. Wrapped them all in bacon and then some of Jeff's rub. I also put together a baby fattie (baconless) with ham, cheese, and pepperoni. A little playoff food for the games today.

69da082c_jan16001.jpg

In the smoker with a rack of spares on top.

1bfaf773_jan16004.jpg

out of the smoker

9325c502_jan16005.jpg

and the fattie sliced

13cc9a25_jan16007.jpg

Just some snacks for the playoff games. Thanks for looking.

Great looking fattie and moink balls... I like the pineapple idea...

These were beef. The teriyaki marinade worked well, and the pineapple gave it a different flavor. I would do them again.

icon_cool.gif

Yepper your food looks as good as the Jet's did. I really like the Moink balls I haven't seen then in awhile either. Now I'm not real sure about the pineapple but they are yours so enjoy and Go Jet's to the Big Bowl.

The pineapple and the teriyaki give it a unique flavor, was looking for something different. Thanks for the compliments.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky