• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Teriyaki pineapple moinks and a baby fattie

porked

Smoking Fanatic
Joined Apr 2, 2009
I saw this recipe and had to try it. I stuffed a pineapple chunk in each meatball and then marinaded them in teriyaki sauce. Wrapped them all in bacon and then some of Jeff's rub. I also put together a baby fattie (baconless) with ham, cheese, and pepperoni. A little playoff food for the games today.

In the smoker with a rack of spares on top.

out of the smoker

and the fattie sliced

Just some snacks for the playoff games. Thanks for looking.

les3176

Master of the Pit
Joined Feb 10, 2009
Looks good to me! Food and football what could be better than that!!!!

beer-b-q

Epic Pitmaster
OTBS Member
Joined May 1, 2007
Great looking fattie and moink balls... I like the pineapple idea...

realtorterry

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Jun 5, 2009
Does the pineapple take on any smoke being inside

porked

Smoking Fanatic
Joined Apr 2, 2009
These were beef. The teriyaki marinade worked well, and the pineapple gave it a different flavor. I would do them again.

mballi3011

Epic Pitmaster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Mar 12, 2009

Yepper your food looks as good as the Jet's did. I really like the Moink balls I haven't seen then in awhile either. Now I'm not real sure about the pineapple but they are yours so enjoy and Go Jet's to the Big Bowl.

porked

Smoking Fanatic
Joined Apr 2, 2009
The pineapple and the teriyaki give it a unique flavor, was looking for something different. Thanks for the compliments.

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.