Teri Chicken

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

smoker808

Fire Starter
Original poster
Jan 11, 2013
Windward Side Oahu, Hawaii
Aloha Gang,

Well Its a little behind schedule but I got Q-View going so I can post some pics of smokes past LOL!

Below is a pic of some chicken we smoked for a family get together it was marinated in some local style Teriyaki Sauce which is pretty common in Hawaii. Hope you enjoy!

It was tender and delicious everyone loved it

Aloha

Last edited:
Aloha Flash

Yeah we eat alot of teriyaki!!!  Thats a funny story you got there bout your wife. I find it funny that some folks wont eat things if they know about it but if not they will devour it at times cracks me up. I get that from some family members all the time. Some dont like to eat wild game if they know what it is. If they ask i'll just say pork butt but its actually wild boar and I promise they hammer it LOL!

Happy Smokin' to you and yours!

Aloha

Dom

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky