Tenderloin tips in gravy.

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Not the prettiest looking meal.
Whachu talkin' 'bout Willis? That looks fantastic buddy, but you know my proclivity for comfort food and that sir is comfort food at it's finest. I told you those tenderloin tips were a lot of fun and really good :emoji_wink: We go through a LOT of those around here.

Robert

• Haha
Reactions: Steve H
Whachu talkin' 'bout Willis? That looks fantastic buddy, but you know my proclivity for comfort food and that sir is comfort food at it's finest. I told you those tenderloin tips were a lot of fun and really good :emoji_wink: We go through a LOT of those around here.

Robert
Thanks! And you did! I'm getting an order started for more of them. I'll be keeping a few packs in the freezer.

I'm getting an order started for more of them.
Lemme know before you pull the trigger and I'll give you the 25% off discount code.
I'll be keeping a few packs in the freezer.
Their packs of "beef for stew" are actually almost as good and a lot less expensive. We actually go through more of those than the tenderloin tips. The stew beef is perfect if you have an hour or so to cook them. they are pretty darned tender right out of the package but a little cook time and they are just as tender as the tenderloin.

Robert

Lemme know before you pull the trigger and I'll give you the 25% off discount code.

Their packs of "beef for stew" are actually almost as good and a lot less expensive. We actually go through more of those than the tenderloin tips. The stew beef is perfect if you have an hour or so to cook them. they are pretty darned tender right out of the package but a little cook time and they are just as tender as the tenderloin.

Robert
Awesome bud! I'll let you know.

That with just regular stew meat use to be gma's specialty. Could eat that 5 days a week. Locks delicious. . .

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky