temp calibration Smoke Hollow

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Jersey Jimbo

Meat Mopper
Original poster
Oct 26, 2020
At the Shore
Is there a way to calibrate the temp on the Smoke Hollow smoker. I cleaned off the temp sensor inside the one on top. There is still a 30-40 degree difference says its not as hot as my remote temp probe says. even put in a meat temp probe for the oven the unit is off so what do I do just set it to the remote probe I dont want to undercook any meats If anyone ran into this please let me know

Is there a way to calibrate the temp on the Smoke Hollow smoker. I cleaned off the temp sensor inside the one on top. There is still a 30-40 degree difference says its not as hot as my remote temp probe says. even put in a meat temp probe for the oven the unit is off so what do I do just set it to the remote probe I dont want to undercook any meats If anyone ran into this please let me know
Did you ever find out how to calibrate the box temperature? I'm off by 60 degrees.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky