TBT!!!!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Awesome looking steaks DS!! I'm still trying to get my mini temp worked out. When I do t bones will be on the menu for sure. Thanks for sharing.

Awesome looking steaks DS!! I'm still trying to get my mini temp worked out. When I do t bones will be on the menu for sure. Thanks for sharing.

You'll get it! I had the mini locked in at 250 during the smoke phase. And well you can see how the sear phase went! It did take some propane and about five minutes of stoking to get the sear ready. Just left the steaks in the pot until it was ready!

You'll get it! I had the mini locked in at 250 during the smoke phase. And well you can see how the sear phase went! It did take some propane and about five minutes of stoking to get the sear ready. Just left the steaks in the pot until it was ready!
I'm thinking my problem was to many hot minions for the minion method. Got my fire way to hot. In used to indirect on my not so offset smoker. It's a chargriller offset missing the firebox. Can't bring myself to get rid of it and it cooks so good. I'm not giving up on my mini I'll figure it out.

Beautiful looking steaks..love my t-bones, but they really hammer us on the price up here. 13.99/lb is the cheapest regular price i see. Sometimes get lucky and get them on sale for 9.99. Very rare though. Sorry to digress. Better than restaurant quality you got there.

Beautiful looking steaks..love my t-bones, but they really hammer us on the price up here. 13.99/lb is the cheapest regular price i see. Sometimes get lucky and get them on sale for 9.99. Very rare though. Sorry to digress. Better than restaurant quality you got there.

Thank you!

Oh yeah the price was the real seller. Right when I walked in the market they announced they were just putting out "value packs" @ $ 6.99 a pound. I B lined right back to the meat department and grabbed two packs! Normally $12.99 pound.

Now we go to a few prime small ones, some of the best in my opinion.
I agree. There is something just wrong with having a rodeo in a big city.... Flowered headbands, python boots, and rhinestone cowboys.

Besides the local wantta be cowboys are the most fun to watch. There is just something patriotic about a old time rodeo. God, Country and the families good name!

'Spent all night painting over my sisters name on the water tower!

Last edited:
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky