Tastier Tot Trick

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

motocrash

Master of the Pit
Original poster
OTBS Member
Aug 25, 2017
Winchester,Va
Using an adjustable spray bottle set to the finest it will mist,shoot tots until damp/barely glisten.Your seasonings of choice will now adhere mo betta.They crisp in the same amount of time too.
KIMG0577.jpg
KIMG0578.jpg

Thanks all.
I didn't think this would really catch anyone's eye,on the other hand,we are talking the sacred tot.

We reintroduced Tater Tots back into our meal plan earlier this Summer. Definitely going to give this a try!
Funny Ray...me too,and about the same time frame.I tried this out of frustration/wasting stuff by it all falling off.By the second time I had the moisture amount down perfect.I use a sprayer that is for ironing as it mists super fine and an expanded aluminum sheet pan thing.That thars some gormay tots;):D

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky